Saturday 14 May 2011

Places to Go (episode 2)

There's another place that i will like to recommend. Of course is also a place that i went with my family. Its a place that we have fun and the chance to bond. The place is called- the famous PULAU PANGKOR. The sea is clean, there is white sandy beach, and lots of delicious food.
My family planned the outing during the mid year which is around June. So the weather is still okay. At PULAU PANGKOR, although we have not much of water sport, but we enjoy feeling the sea breeze, the scenery and of course watching the sunset. I regretted that I forgot to take a photo of the view. Anyway, we did have some fun there. We catch crabs! I mean little crabs. Those crabs know how to run away by digging holes. We played beach volleyball there too. Unluckily, I've been spiked on my face, pity my handsome face.
We also went for some tracking. Its just a minor tracking around the island. Seems that the island that we see is different from the one we read in storybooks. ITS A LOT PRETTIER than the one we read about. However, the island might be pretty, but there are leeches sometimes which freaked us out. I still remember that my sister screamed as loud as a thunders roar. During the tracking session, there are a lot of slippery stones which is because of the humid atmosphere. The atmosphere was cooling but i felt uncomfortable because the humidity makes our skin sticky. My cousin and I did some silly things while we are there. When our uncle was sleeping soundly in a net bed which is tied between two coconut trees, we sew the bed by using some rafia strings. Then we lit a few candles underneath. Starting, my uncle felt hot, then soon he felt something was not right and he woke up. Both of us were laughing at the other end when we saw him panic and moving around like a caterpillar since he was bind up. When we see him start yelling, we faster went there and blew off the fire, but we don't dare to untie him, because we were afraid that he'll start chasing after us. After that, he was untied after all, by other relatives. Me and my cousin were scolded by our parents for doing such dangerous thing. Though we have been scolded, but we still think that it was so cool to do that. After a whole hour of lecturing, we went off to have some fun again. This time, we took some fire crackers, and hid ourselves beside the public toilet. When someone went into the toilet, we waited for the sound of the person peeing. Then we lit up the fire cracker and throw into the toilet. The firecracker was not a strong one, so we weren't worried that it'll hurt someone, at most they will just get frightened.After throwing into the toilet, we ran off at the speed of light. When we went back our room, we laugh it out loud for what we did.


I love this place a lot because it brings a lot of childhood memories. I will bring my children to this island in the future and tell them what i did as a story, although it was not to be proud off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment