Friday 13 May 2011

Places to Go (episode 1)

In this beautiful mother earth, there are lots of places to go. My opinion was, as long we go with our family or friends and we enjoy having fun together, the places we go will be a wonderful place. :) So there is a place that i went with my family recently. I went to a villa at Puchong. This place has a beautiful scenery and its all about water sports. There are banana boats, donut boats, yachts for us to play. I love the place because i love to play water sports. Its been some time since i go for a trip with my family members. Everyone seems so excited for it. Especially my uncle, when we all sat on the banana boat , he kept calling the person that drives the motor boat which is pulling our banana boat to go faster. He said, " CEPAT! CEPAT! CEPAT LA! TAK MAKAN KE!???" . I was stunning at the back and felt a little bit regret sitting with him. Thanks to him, we all flipped over at last, and everyone was soaked in the water. Although we are all fully soaked, but we are all having lots of fun!
Other than playing the banana boat, my siblings, cousins and me row yachts. We compete among each other and had a WORLD WAR 3 among us. Clashing each others' yacht and had combat using our paddle stick. Of course we didn't think of hurting anyone, its just like a demonstration of combat practice by the armies. My brother who was in the yacht with my auntie, because my auntie cant swim, had a 'inner fight' among them. At last they both flip over. Not only they flipped over, even I was flipped over after losing the war against my sister. I was defeated by her. UNBELIEVABLE!
After all those fun, we took some rest. We brought our own food to the villa, of course, all of them must be cooked. Is just like having steamboat with everyone. Sitting with them really brings me a sweet atmosphere, which makes me wanted to spend more time with them. However, i thought, fortunately that we wont have this type of gathering everyday, because if we eat this much everyday, I will grow into a BIG FAT ROUND SHORTY! Then I'll have to face my college mate with such funny looks, I'll definitely be called names. Obviously i wont like it.
After the meal, we back to our games again. We played the donut boat. Its a boat looks like a donut. We have to sit our butt into the middle of the donut-shaped boat. Then, the motorboat will pull us at a high speed. When i sat in it, the guy just drove off without leaving me any signals.When he was driving at high speed, my donut boat was bouncing on the water, thanks to that, my butt is going deeper and deeper into the hole. At last I was stuck in it. However, that was not the climax, the entire boat flipped over and i dropped into the water once again, this is because, he speed on the water and turn without slowing down the speed. So the boat that was tied at motorboat's back, was flipped over because of the aerodynamic.
Actually, having this much fun is because i was spending time with my family, as long that we are having fun with our family, everywhere will be the best place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment