Thursday 5 May 2011

~Part two of my college life~

I am so lazy in blogging though every time i blog it'll be fun, but to start my blog, takes me a lot of time to push myself to have the mood of doing my work. Luckily, I have found a reason for me to do my homework! OORRAAAHHH!!! It's very obvious that i'm not responsible enough because i still have a lot of homework to catch up, but i will do it. That's what i promised her. So i must do it! Hopefully that she can give me some support. May God bless me too.

These days in college was awesome because finally i manage myself into the Taylors basketball training. I found out tat their training was a lot different from secondary school. Now in college, the basketball level is different. I realized that size and height which i am lack off, is very important in college basketball. Anyway the first training was smooth until something happened.

I had some conflict with a senior player. That day, we were opponents. At first we were winning smoothly, until our second match. He was trying to cut in to the middle lane, so is my job to guard him down. Unfortunately my footstep was half a second slower, so i had a blocking foul. That foul triggers his anger but thats not the end. Another time, he was up to a open lay-up after a fastbreak, so i chase him down and stopped him by giving him a hard foul. Although is a training, but i thought it was necessary for me to at least try to stop him. From the view of the desperation of winning a game, i did the right thing. However, in his eyes, i was playing rough. So from that foul play onwards, he started to use elbows when he's near me, he started to defend me by giving me quite a sum of pushes. I don't know whether i should be proud because there's a senior defending me seriously. Hahaha.. Seems that my first day of training was such remarkable for i'm the only junior that was been treated that SERIOUSLY!

Other than the basketball training, lets tell u something about my studies. My FM studies (Fundamental of Management) was on the right track because i felt that it was the easiest subject for me. However for others, like IT and Mass com, I'm having a hard time going through them. To me, those two subjects are kinda hard to absorb. Why? The reasons are simple, IT is boring, and Mass com talks a lot of history of the mass communication at first, which equals to BORING. Luckily Miss Z knows how to entertain the us, if not , we'll all be dead at the spot. Unfortunately IT was seriously boring, and it CAN'T BE HELP! oh my gosh~~~

Lastly about my social life. HEHE~ I had a great time with my college friends. They are a lot more insane than i thought which i loveeeeeeeeeeee it! Being with them was all about fun! We had a lot of jokes happening between us. Thanks a lot! They are the ones that made my college life interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment